Let’s face it: you like the holidays, but you’re not overly enthusiastic about decorating. Here is a compilation of how you can feel festive with these decorations for the man cave.
Your holiday decorating tactics may include hanging up a couple strings of Christmas lights, but why do more?
It’s hard to feel motivated when most holiday decorations are flashy and glittery and you’re not.
So here are 10 things you can do to feel festive as a man (and maybe even impress that special someone!)
- Decorate your beard. There are Christmas lights, ornaments, and other manly accessories for your facial hair. Pimp what you already love.
You can buy it here.
- Add a wreath to the antlers or stuffed animal head that’s hanging on your wall.
- Make a cork Christmas tree or wreath.
- Same as above with shotgun shells.
- Cut the tree yourself. You decide what size and tree you want. Plus you have bragging rights to say you did it.
- Pimp your stocking. Make it tactical, military, or sport your favorite NFL team. Your stocking can be a reflection of your favorite things.
- Substitute sawdust for glitter. After all, sawdust is man-glitter. Feel free to sprinkle it over your tree.
- Place NFL player “nutcrackers” around your house.
- Hang your video game controllers or tools as Christmas tree ornaments.
- Light a manly scented candle. (There are tobacco, wood, and more scents.)