You could win free grand stand event tickets and food vouchers for the Eastern Idaho State Fair or maybe even a Go Pro Hero 3+ camera from Cable One.
All you have to do to enter, is snap a selfie of yourself at this year’s Eastern Idaho State Fair and upload it with the #EISFSELFIE. We’ll be watching Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to catch your selfies!
Take a look at our helpful video for some awesome selfie ideas.
Eastern Idaho State Fair Selfie Contest Official Rules
7 winners will each receive a prize package including food vouchers, grandstand event tickets, and/or other similar prizes.
1 grand prize winner will receive a GoPro Hero3 Camera.
2. How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period 8/30 – 9/6, 2014.
B. Entrants must take and upload a ‘selfie’ (solo or with friends or family) experiencing the Eastern Idaho State Fair.
C. Photos must be uploaded to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag ‘#EISFSELFIE’.
D. Photos are required to be taken during the 2014 Eastern Idaho State Fair.
E. Winners will be chosen randomly and notified via submission method (Instagram or Facebook).
F. Winning photos will be shared via Rich Broadcasting station’s websites and social media and will also be displayed on the jumbo screens during evening grandstand events.
G. Daily Prize Package Winners will be chosen and awarded a prize package that includes tickets for the following evening’s events.
H. Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from all entries during the contest period, including daily prize package winners.
3. Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contest is open to participants who are 16 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
B. Only one winner per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio and television stations within the Idaho area.
4. Contest participants agree that Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice, or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
5. Rich Broadcasting will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
6. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
7. Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants and entries.
8. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
11. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by Rich Broadcasting.
12. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
13. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
14. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
15. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
16. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
17. Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.
18. This contest / promotion is in no way affiliated or sponsored by GoPro, Inc., Facebook, Inc., or Instagram.
19. A physical copy of these official rules is available at the Idaho Falls Rich Broadcasting office. 1406 Commerce Way, Idaho Falls, ID, 83401