Is it just me or does it feel like microwave minutes aren’t the same as real-time minutes?
Here are some things that seem shorter than a microwave minute:
- The Star Wars Trilogy, all 376 minutes.
- Shaquille O’Neal, at 7’1″.
- The distance of Aaron Judge’s home runs.
- The time it takes to scrape the ice and snow off your window in the morning.
- The Mississippi River, 2,320 mi.
- Felix Baumgartner fall from space, at 128,100 feet.
- The Cleveland Browns losing streak.
- The line at Disneyland’s Space Mountain.
- The time between paychecks.
- Finding a parking spot at Walmart