Every year it is the same packed gyms and overly green items stuffed into the fridge, for the first month at least. All because of a tradition to make resolutions at the beginning of the year.
Whether it is eating healthy, hitting the gym more, or saving money, everyone seems to have the same idea when it comes to New Years Resolutions. Well let’s get a little more realistic with some resolutions anyone would want to get behind:
- Don’t spend as much time wearing pants
- Gain a few pounds, lose a few pounds, and then gain them back
- Drink more beer/soda
- Eat more Cafe Rio
- Think about saving money, go out instead (see no.3 and 4)
- Binge watch more Netflix
- Read more books (ex: take-out menus and shopping catalogs)
- Speak your mind more
- Find new friends because of #8
- Sleep more, like naps and stuff
Stop procrastinating… but we can save this one for next year.