The Rock has lots of money and wants to give it to you just for listening to the radio! The Rock’s Song of the Day is back! Starting Monday, listen every morning to “Gman in the mornings” to hear the hook of the Rock Song of the Day! When you hear it again be caller #9 and you win 100 bucks from the Rock!
Click the image below to download a printable version of the calendar!
Official Rules for, The Rock Song Of The Day 2017!
PRIZE: 20 winners will receive $100.00 for being caller #09 for listening to the radio and calling the Rock Line at 523-ROCK (7625) and being the correct caller.
- How to Enter Contest:
- Contest period 04/03 –4/28, 2017.
- Listeners will be required to be the correct caller at 208-523-7625 upon hearing the Rock Song of The Day. Being the correct caller the listener will win $100.00.
- “Gman in the Mornings” will identify the Rock Song of The Day during the morning show letting listeners know to be caller #9 on The Rock Line 208-523-7625 when they hear the Rock Song of The Day.
- Listeners also have a chance to go to 949therock.com to download a calendar identifying each song and letting the listeners know what hour of the day it will be played.
- Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
- The total number of qualifiers will vary each week as will the odds of being chosen as the daily winner.
- There will be information pertaining to this promotion posted online at http://949therock.com.
- The Rock and Rich Broadcasting requires one week from the date of winning before payment will be available.
- Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
- Contests are open to listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
- Only one winner per household is allowed.
- Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich
Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b)
employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees
of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations
within the Idaho area.
- Contest participants agree that The Rock and Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the
right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and
advertising purposes without compensation.
- The Rock will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not
affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants and entries.
- Total Prize value will be $100.00. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or
other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded in the form of items and/or services.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person
winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099
and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release
prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against 949 and 1045
The Rock, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any
damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the
use of prizes awarded by The Rock.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry.
Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with
the contest entry process.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game
or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station
corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or
contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole
discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/
Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical