Who wants a roadtrip? Who wants a Rockin’ Roadtrip? The Rockin’ Roadtrip brought to you by All States Distributing in Blackfoot! Starting Monday May 8th listen to the Rock and when you hear Def Leppard between the hours of 6a and 6p text the work “roadtrip” to short code 67664! If you are the 94th text you will automatically be qualified to win the Rockin’ Roadtrip consisting of 2 tickets to see Def Leppard/Poison and Tesla, June 19th Fathers Day weekend at the USANA Amphitheater in SLC. Plus a prepaid visa with $250.00! This can be used for fuel, hotel or whatever else you want to spend it on! It all kicks off this Monday May 8th.
Official Rules for, the Rockin’ RoadTrip 2017!
PRIZE: 1 Grand prize winners will receive 1 pair of tickets to Def Leppard/Poison/Tesla at USANA Amphitheater in Salt Lake City and $250.00 Prepaid Visa, Sponsored by All States Distributing in Blackfoot.
- How to Enter Contest:
- Contest period 05/08 –6/02, 2017.
- Listeners will be required to be the 94th text by texting “roadtrip” to short code 67664 when they hear Def Leppard played between 6AM and 6PM weekdays in order to qualify for the Rockin’ Roadtrip!
- The Grand prize Winner will be chosen randomly from all texting qualifiers
- Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
E: EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER BY TEXT MESSAGE, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTO-DIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY, AND YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL CALLS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER, AS APPLICABLE. TEXT MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. RICH BROADCASTING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES INCURRED FOR INCOMING OR OUTGOING TEXT MESSAGES WITH RELATION TO THIS CONTEST.
- The total number of qualifiers will vary each week as will the odds of being chosen as the 94th text qualifier will depend on number of qualified entries during the contest period playing up to 4 “Def Leppard Cue songs” each weekday during 6AM – 6PM.
G: Information pertaining to this promotion is posted online at http://949therock.com.
- Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
- Contests are open to listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
- Only one winner per household is allowed.
- Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
- Contest participants agree that The Rock and Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- The Rock will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants and entries.
- Total Prize value will be $500.00. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded in the form of items and/or services.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against 94.9 and 104.5 The Rock, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by The Rock.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues