The smaller more compact version of this personal transporter doesn’t give the smoother effect of it’s illustrious counter part, Segway One.
You may have seen these on the streets and wonder, did that person actually buy that? Then with envy, you semi-wished you had the funds to enjoy the same. Well, this may not be a money decision swayer, but its modified specifications and more rider friendly design just might provide you with the mobility you need.
- Certified to UL 2272 standards, which reinforces the product’s quality and safety
- Connect to the app to access a New Rider Tutorial and firmware updates, as well as the ability to monitor speed, enable carry/lock mode and customize lighting patterns
- Features a lithium-ion battery that delivers sustainable power and allows riders to travel up to 15 miles on a single charge with a top-speed of up to 12.5 mph
- Appeals to riders that are 16 – 50 year olds and weigh up to 220 pounds
- Compact, weighing just 25 pounds